HLA Million Plus is a 20-pay regular premium investment-linked plan with 30 years term. The policy provides life protection along with an endowment plan that covers death, total and permanent disability (TPD), and old age disablement (OAD).
Benefits of HLA Million Plus Insurance Plan
- The minimum cover offered is RM1 million (entry age 0 to 60).
- Once in 5 years, you will receive an additional 5% of the basic sum assured as a payout.
- You have the opportunity to increase your savings by adding Savers Plus Rider to the policy.
- You can extend the protection of your policy until the age of 90 years. This can be done on maturity without the need of underwriting.
- You can choose to convert the policy to Reduced Paid Up policy from 3rd policy anniversary date until 19th policy anniversary date.
The eligibility criteria for HLA Million Plus are:
- The policy owner must be 16 years old or above.
- The person whose life is insured must be 30 days old or above but not more than 70 years old.
HLA Million Plus Life Insurance Claims
You can download the Claim Notification Form from the official website of HLA and submit the filled form to HLA. You can visit the nearest branch of the insurance company to hand-over the form.
You can call the customer service hotline number 03-76501288 to get any of your queries clarified. In addition, HLA also provides dedicated hotline numbers for the different riders offered.
How to Cancel HLA Million Plus Life Insurance Policy?
Since the insurance policy includes high initial costs, HLA advises not to cancel the policy in a short period of time. If you think the chosen fund is not suitable for your needs, you can always switch to a different fund.
Q. What is the annual premium to be paid? Does it depend on the entry age?
A. Yes. The annual premium to be paid depends on the entry age and is as follows:
|Entry Age in years||Annual Premium|
Q. What is the basic sum assured by the policy per unit?
A. If the entry age is up to 60 years, the basic sum assured per unit is RM1 million. If the entry age is between 61 to 70 years, then the basic sum assured per unit is RM350,000.
Q. What payment frequencies are applicable for the payment of premium?
A. You can pay the premium on a monthly, quarterly, half-yearly or yearly basis.
Q. Till what age is TPD and OAD cover available?
A. TPD and OAD covers are available until your age is 65 years.
Q. What does Reduced Paid Up option mean?
A. Reduced Paid Up option provides the same basic sum assured as your basic plan; however, you do not have to pay the premium, insurance charges and policy fees of your basic plan anymore. Upon choosing this option, a reduced paid up charge will be deducted from the fund value. This covers the fees and charges for the remaining term of the policy. In case of death, TPD or OAD, the reduced paid up sum will be paid along with fund value.