This is a life protection scheme by Hong Leong Assurance that also provides a premium refund on the maturity of the plan. The comprehensive 5-year endowment plan keeps your loved ones financially secure after your demise so that they can maintain their current lifestyle and also fulfil any financial commitments.
Benefits of Hong Leong PA Care
- The insurance scheme provides a basic sum assured cover of up to 500%.
- It also offers 50% premium refund upon maturity.
- 100% benefit payable in an event of death or total and permanent disability at the age of 5 years or above.
- The coverage of the policy starts immediately after policy delivery and it offers protection across the world, 365 days a year.
- The scheme also offers extended coverage for events like murder or assault, hijacking, electrocution, intoxicating liquor, drowning, natural disasters, etc.
- Nationality criterion: Malaysian citizen or permanent resident of Malaysia.
- Age criteria:
- Minimum age: 1 month.
- Maximum age: 55 years.
- You need to be in good health to apply for the scheme.
- MyKad or NRIC (copy of both sides).
- Residential proof.
- Any other documents as/if specified by the bank.
Hong Leong PA Care Insurance for Foreigners
The PA Care insurance scheme by Hong Leong Assurance is not available for foreigners/expats or non-residents of Malaysia.
Hong Leong PA Care Insurance Claims
You need to claim the policy within 30 days of the occurrence of the claim event. It is necessary to submit a written request to the Hong Leong Bank regarding the claim. You can talk to the customer service department of the bank for any doubts or queries.
If you have any query or doubt regarding the PA Care scheme, you can contact the customer care department of the Hong Leong Bank on the hotline: 03-7650 1288 or you can also reach the representatives by filling the enquiry/feedback form available on the official website.
How to cancel Hong Leong PA Care Insurance
If you are looking to cancel your Hong Leong PA Care insurance scheme, you should contact the company/bank within 15 days from the date of the delivery of the policy. You will then be refunded of the premiu. that you have paid. The only deduction could be the medical expenses that were incurred (if at all) by the bank/company.
Q. Does the policy offer benefit for mental illness?
A. Any mental illness is not covered under the PA Care policy.
Q. What are the benefits for an insured kid under 5 year of age?
A. For age wise benefits, refer to the table given below:
|Age||0, 1 year||2 years||3 years||4 years||5 years and above|
Q. What are the premium plans offered in PA Care insurance?
A. You can choose from four different premium plans that are based on your occupational classes: I, II, III, and IV.
Q. What are the payment options for this insurance plan?
A. PA Care plan comes with flexible payment options and your payments are accepted in the form of cash, credit or debit cards, and cheques.
Q. Can I get the cash value on termination of the policy in the first year?
A. The scheme will not have a cash value on termination until you have paid the premium for at least 3 years.
Before signing up for the policy, it is advised that you read the fine prints in great detail. Also, make sure that you will be able to pay the premiums on time to avoid any kind of hassle.