Manu Term is a life protection plan that can be purchased as a supplement to your existing policy. The plan provides protection for a fixed period of time at an affordable premium.
Features and Benefits
- The insurance scheme offers cover benefits for death and total and permanent disability (TPD).
- You will get protection for the whole period of the policy tenure.
- You can convert the policy to any permanent plan without further evidence of insurability.
- Level premiums can be paid throughout your lifespan.
- You get to select optional riders to complement your insurance cover.
Documents Required for Manu Term Life Insurance
- A valid copy of MyKad or NRIC (both sides).
- Any other document as requested by the insurance company.
How to Claim Manu Term Insurance
Claim forms are available on the official website of Manulife. Depending on your requirement, you can download a form for any claim category such as death claim, total and permanent disability (TPD) claim, critical illness claim, dismemberment claim, hospitalization claim, and accident indemnity claim. Then, you are required to fill in the form with all necessary information regarding your claim. After this, you need to submit your claim at any Manulife branch near to you with an attachment of all mandatory documents.
Regarding any query or doubt about the insurance policy, you can contact to the customer care representative of the insurance company on hotline: 03-2719 9112 or general line: 03 - 2719 9228. You can also fill a feedback form available on the official website of the company, so that the representatives can get in touch with you at the earliest.
How to Cancel Manu Term Insurance Policy
To cancel the insurance policy, you will have to contact the concerned department of the insurance company and make an application regarding the cancellation.
Q. What are the documents required while making a claim?
A. Depending on your type of claim, you will have to submit the following documents:
- Claimant's Statement for TDP, accidental injury, or critical illness.
- Medical Report.
- Request for Medical Report and Authorization to Release Information (LF1029).
- Request for E-Banking Facility Form (LF1046).
- Original copy of the Policy Contract.
- Copy of test report/result such as laboratory result, X-ray/ MRI/ CT Scan etc.
- A draft of Police Report (for accidental benefit).
Q. When can I convert the plan to a permanent plan?
A. You can convert the plan during the policy term and before you attain 65 years of age.
Q. What types of riders can be linked to this plan?
A. You can add the following riders:
- Critical Illness
- Accidental Death
- Waiver of Premium
Stay protected for a stipulated period of time with Manu Term insurance plan. Regarding any doubts or queries regarding the plan, contact the insurance provider today.