The FutureSeries insurance policy offers whole life protection that’s designed to protect your family from life’s uncertainties. The policy provides a setup where you can get a second opinion from a panel of doctors from across the globe. The policy offers two plans—FutureShield and FutureCare.
Types of MCIS FutureSeries Life Insurance Policies
There are two types of FutureSeries Life Insurance policies:
- FutureShield: This plan is designed for those who already have an insurance policy with MCIS.
- FutureCare: This plan is meant for the individuals who currently do not possess any insurance policies with MCIS. This plan is available only on a campaign basis.
Benefits of MCIS FutureSeries Life Insurance
The features and benefits of the policy are:
- You get death benefit from the policy.
- You don’t have to go through the hassle of underwriting to purchase the policy.
- The coverage term can go beyond the premium payment period.
- The policy gives you access to Best Doctors services to get a second opinion.
- You are entitled to receive an emergency cash of 10% of the basic sum assured, in case of non-accidental death.
- You can also receive an accidental death benefit where you receive a share of the basic sum assured based on the age at which the event occurred.
MCIS FutureSeries Life Insurance Claims
You can get access to claim forms on the official website of MCIS. You need to download the forms and fill them completely and accurately. Next, you have to get doctor’s statement on the medical certificates. You have to provide all the necessary documentation for your request to be processed.
For more information on the policies, you can contact the customer service helpline at the number 03-7652 3388.
How to Cancel MCIS FutureSeries Life Insurance Policy?
If you wish to cancel the policy, you must inform the insurance company about your decision. You can do this by submitting a written request letter. However, life insurance is a long-term investment. It is not profitable to surrender the policy.
Q. Till what age does the policy provide protection?
A. The policy provides protection till you reach 100 years of age.
Q. What is the minimum premium payment term for FutureSeries?
A. You can choose to pay the premium for 6 years or more.
Q. Is the Best Doctors service restricted for the life insured?
A. No. You can get the Best Doctors service for your spouse and children (if the children are below the age of 19 years) with no additional cost.
Q. Are there any restrictions on the emergency cash on death?
A. Yes. You can receive the emergency cash only from the 3rd policy year.
Q. When can I receive the remaining basic sum assured after getting the emergency cash?
A. You will receive the remaining 90% of the basic sum assured after you submit all the necessary documentation to the insurer.
No medical underwriting, emergency cash in case of death, whole life coverage, and other benefits, make this plan a great choice to opt for. However, before you apply, make sure that you have read the fine prints carefully in order to avoid any hassle in the future.