PRUguard my family, the universal life insurance plan by Prudential provides full protection to you and your family. The plan also offers a guaranteed minimum annual dividend. The insurance cover continues till the time you keep paying the premiums.
Benefits of PRUguard my family
- Both you and each member of your family are covered under this plan.
- It provides death and total and permanent disability benefits (TPD) until the age of 60 years.
- The policy will not lapse as long as you keep paying your premiums.
- The insurance plan offers you a guaranteed minimum annual dividend.
- Enjoy the benefits even when you are not employed by the same company or organisation.
- As an add-on benefit, in the event of death, it offers you a compassionate allowance worth RM5,000 and an additional RM5,000 for accidental death.
- You can add optional riders to enhance the plan.
- Age criterion: Maximum protection age up to 70 years (age next birthday)
- Minimum Issuance Age: 1 year
- Maximum Issuance Age: 60 years
PRUguard my family Insurance Claims
To submit an insurance claim, you need to contact an agent from the customer service department and get the claim form. Fill in the form with accurate information and attach all the mandatory documents with it. You can refer to your doctor/physician to complete the medical report. In the final stage of claim application, submit the completed form along with attached documents to a Prudential branch via a customer care representative.
For any query or request regarding the PRUguard my family, contact a representative on hotline: 03 21160228. You can also write an email on email@example.com regarding your requests and doubts about the product.
How to Cancel PRUguard my family Insurance Policy
You need to contact the customer service representative and follow the directions for a cancellation procedure. You require to submit a cancellation form to the Prudential branch to initiate the policy cancellation procedure.
Q. When will my policy cover begin?
A. The policy will begin as soon as your application is accepted and when you pay the first premium.
Q. Can I continue with my policy after claiming my add-on benefits?
A. Yes, you can continue with your PRUguard my family policy even after your have utilised your add-on benefits. The insurance policy will continue as long as you are paying the premiums for it.
Q. When I can transfer the policy ownership to my child?
A. You can transfer the ownership of the PRUguard my life policy to your child when he/she is 25 years old.
Q. What are the service charges for the policy?
A. You will have to pay the service charges of RM4 per month for all types of payment modes, be it auto debit, cheque, credit card or cash payment.
Q. Can I buy this policy if I am 58 years old?
A. You can buy the PRUguard my family insurance policy until the age of 60. For further assistance regarding the age eligibility, you can contact the company officials on 03 2116 0228.
Q. When does the policy expire?
A. The policy expires at the age of 70.
Other than the basic benefits (death and TPD), PRUguard my family life insurance plan offers you add-on and enhanced benefits to protect you and your family in the best way possible. Make sure that you have read the terms and conditions thoroughly before signing up for the plan. In case of any doubt, you can always reach out to the life insurer.