This is a protection plan by Prudential that covers you and your partner under a single life insurance scheme. The plan also offers discounts on premium and insurance charges of one partner. Let’s have a look at some of the features and benefits of the insurance policy.
Features & Benefits of PRUlife Partner
- The insurance policy offers one partner a Spouse Discount of 10%. You can get another 10% Large Sum Assured Discount when your combined sum assured is minimum RM250,000.
- The plan comes with a No Lapse Guarantee. Consequently, the fluctuating market condition will not affect your PRUlife partner insurance plan.
- Through the Lifestage Multiplier feature, you will get a guaranteed boost of 20% of the initial basic sum assured irrespective of your health condition. Through this feature, you are subject to get an additional premium upon achieving key milestones in your life such as graduation, marriage, being a parent or purchasing a property.
- For an accident claim, the Sum Assured as protection will double and reach to 200%.
- PRUlife partner also allows you to enhance your insurance protection with optional riders.
- Nationality criterion: Malaysian citizen or permanent resident of Malaysia.
- Age criterion:
- Issue age: 19 to 50 years old (age next birthday).
- Cover term: Up to age of 60, 70 or 80 years.
- A copy of MyKad or NRIC.
- Documents for residential proof.
- Any other document as requested by the bank/insurance provider.
PRUlife partner Insurance Claims
To submit an insurance claim for your PRUlife partner policy, you should contact an agent from the customer service department and get the claim form. Fill in the form with accurate information and attach all the mandatory documents with it. You can refer to your doctor to complete the medical report. In the final stage of claim application, submit the completed form along with attached documents to a Prudential branch via a customer care representative.
For any doubt or request regarding the PRUlife partner scheme, contact a representative on the hotline: 03 21160228. You can also write an email on email@example.com regarding your queries about the protection plan.
How to Cancel PRUlife partner Insurance Policy
To cancel the plan, you should contact the customer service representative and follow their directions for a cancellation procedure. You may require to submit a cancellation form to the Prudential branch to begin the policy cancellation procedure.
Q. What riders are available with this policy?
A. You can buy riders for critical illness, payor benefit, and savings with PRUlife partner policy.
Q. What is the Minimum Sum Assured for PRUlife partner plan?
A. The Minimum Sum Assured for this plan is RM100,000 for every life that is insured.
Q. What happens if one partner of the insured couple experiences loss of life?
A. In this scenario, the insurance policy will continue to cover the surviving spouse. The future premiums and insurance policy charges will continue to be chargeable based on the coverage of the surviving partner. If a Special Payor Rider (optional benefit in case of critical illness) is attached with the plan, the Prudential will pay the remaining premiums for the insurance.
Q. What is the waiting period for the PRUlife partner plan?
A. There is no waiting period associated for the basic coverage under PRUlife partner plan. The lifestage Multiplier however, comes with the waiting period of one year after the commencement date of Basic Benefit.
Q. On what factors does the monthly insurance charge is levied?
A. A monthly insurance fee is charged depending upon your age, gender, smoking status, occupation, as well as physical and medical conditions.
The plan is ideal for couple looking to secure their future in the best possible way. Read the fine prints carefully before signing the dotted line.