This is a life insurance scheme designed by Prudential exclusively for youngsters. The plan offers accident, and medical benefits at RM100 per month. It also allows to invest in local and global bonds, equity, and managed funds. Let’s find out more about the plan.
Features and Benefits of PRUlife ready
- This is a life protection plan that provides benefits upon death, and total and permanent disability (TPD).
- This exclusively crafted plan for youngsters offers you Goal Achieving Benefit of up to RM500 as a reward, whenever you achieve a significant milestone in life. The milestones include marriage, childbirth, new job, travelling, etc.
- It also offers a Loyalty Bonus of 5% of the Annualised Premium when you complete 10 years of the policy and every 3 years after that.
- The plan protects you with affordable premiums of as low as RM100 per month.
- You can choose from several local and international funds to invest in the form of bonds, equity, etc.
- The plan also caters to your medical needs by offering ‘PRUmedic essential’, which covers your medical bills, surgery, and hospitalisation expenses.
- Nationality criterion: Malaysian citizen or permanent resident of Malaysia
- Age criterion: (To buy the policy)
- Minimum age: 19 years (on your next birthday)
- Maximum age: 25 years (on your next birthday)
- A copy of MyKad or NRIC
- Documents for residential proof (if applicable)
- Any other document if requested by the bank/insurance provider
PRUlife ready Insurance Claims
You need to submit the properly filled insurance claim form to the customer service department. It is important to fill in the form with accurate information and attach all the mandatory documents with it. You can refer to your doctor/physician to complete the medical report. Submit the completed form along with attached documents to a Prudential branch via a customer care representative.
For any query or request regarding the PRUlife ready, contact a representative on hotline: 03 21160228. You can also write an email on firstname.lastname@example.org regarding your requests and doubts about the product.
How to Cancel PRUlife ready Insurance Policy
You need to contact the customer service representative and follow the directions for a cancellation procedure. You require to submit a cancellation form to the Prudential branch to initiate the policy cancellation procedure.
Q. Where are my funds invested through this scheme?
A. You can decide to invest in any of the PRUlink or/and PRUlink global funds.
Q. What is the maximum cover term for PRUlife ready?
A. You can get the insurance cover till you are 100 years old (your age next birthday).
Q. Are there any riders provided for disability?
A. Yes, you can opt for PRUdisability provider that is available as a rider for this plan.
Q. Will I get Goal Achievement Benefit if I obtain a new job or get a promotion in my existing job?
A. The Goal Achievement Benefit facility provides you with rewards on your achievements and substantial milestones in the life. Thus, new employment, or a promotion may provide you with the rewards under this scheme.
Q. Can I get protection when I am unemployed?
A. PRUlife ready plan offers you uninterrupted protection for the duration of maximum 6 months, if you are unemployed involuntarily. For more enquiries regarding this optional benefit, you can contact to the customer service department.