PRUlink million is an investment-linked regular premium life protection plan by Prudential. It offers a minimum coverage of RM350,000 with flexible premium payment tenures.
Features and Benefits of PRUlink million
- Protection coverage up to the age of 100 years.
- No Lapse Guarantee feature ensures that your policy won’t lapse even if the value of units collapses.
- You can customise your cover term (up to the age of 70, 80 or 100 years) as well as premium payment term (for 5, 10, 20 or 30 years) through this plan.
- To enhance your protection further, you can access 3 different optional benefit riders through this policy:
- Crisis defender.
- Enhanced PRUpayor saver and Enhanced PRUpayor basic.
- PRUspouse payor saver and PRUspouse payor basic.
- On surrender or maturity of the policy, you will get the value of all the units in all your accounts.
- In the event of death or TPD (before the age of 70), you will get the current sum assured or the current units in your account, whichever is higher.
- Increase your policy investment value with Single-Premium top-ups.
- Nationality criterion: Malaysian citizen or permanent resident of Malaysia
- Age criteria:
- Entry age: 19 years to 70 years (age next birthday)
- A copy of MyKad or NRIC
- Documents for residential proof
- Any other document as requested by the bank/insurance provider
PRUlink million Insurance Claims
At the time of submitting your insurance claim, you need to contact an agent from the customer service department and get a claim form. Fill up the form with accurate information and attach all mandatory documents with it. You can refer to your doctor/physician to complete the medical report. In the final stage of claim application, submit the completed form along with attached documents to a Prudential branch via a customer care representative.
For any query or request regarding the PRUlink million, you can contact a representative on hotline: 03 21160228. You can also write an email at [email protected] regarding your requests and doubts about the product.
How to Cancel PRUlink million Insurance Policy
You can cancel the policy within the free-look period (15 days) from the policy delivery to get refund. For that, you need to contact the customer service representative and follow the directions for a cancellation procedure. You require to submit a cancellation form to the Prudential branch to initiate the policy cancellation procedure.
Q. What is the payment method I need to follow to pay my premiums?
A. You can pay your premiums via cheque, cash payment, credit card, or by auto debit facility.
Q. What are the factors that are responsible for deciding my premiums?
A. Your premiums are dependent upon factors such as your age, your policy amount, gender, smoking status, premium paying term, and the policy term.
Q. What are the service charges that I need to pay for PRUlink million plan?
A. You will have to bear the service charges of RM6.36 per month for your payments by cash or cheque. If you are paying via credit card or auto debit, you will have to pay RM5.30 per month as monthly service charges.
Q. If I opt for a Single Premium Top-up, what are the charges that I need to pay?
A. You will have to pay RM25 for performing a Single Premium Top-up for this plan.
Flexible premium payment tenures and coverage term coupled with high protection coverage amount, make the policy worthy to sign up for. However, read the terms and conditions carefully to know about all the major exclusions in the policy.