It is a regular premium investment-linked insurance scheme that gives you various medical and accident related benefits.
Features and Benefits of PRUlink one
- The scheme offers Loyalty Bonus of 5% of Annualised Premium on completion of the 10th policy year after every 3 years after that.
- Pay premium as low as RM100 per month.
- You can get an opportunity to invest in 14 different investment-linked funds in local as well as global markets.
- You can choose riders for serious illnesses, accidental covers, and medical expenses as per your requirement.
- You will get comprehensive medical options through this protection plan like, ‘PRUmedic overseas’ that includes 5 different types of medical conditions covered in China, Singapore, and Hong Kong.
- ‘PRUmedic retirement’ offers health and medical benefits after your retirement. ‘PRUmedic upgrade’ will provide you with rider benefits regardless of your health.
- Nationality criterion: Malaysian citizen or permanent resident of Malaysia.
- Age criterion:
- Maximum protection age: Up to 100 years depending on the scheme.
- Issue age: Minimum 26 years and maximum 70 years old.
- A copy of MyKad or NRIC
- Documents for residential proof
- Any other document as requested by the bank/insurance provider
PRUlink one Insurance Claims
To submit a claim for PRUlink one, you need to contact an agent from the customer service department of Prudential and obtain the claim form. Fill in the form and attach all mandatory documents with it. You can also refer to your doctor or physician to complete the medical report. In the final stage of claim application, submit the completed form along with attached documents to a Prudential branch via a customer care representative.
If you have any query or request regarding the PRUlink one plan, contact the insurance company representative on hotline: 03 21160228. You can also write an email at email@example.com regarding your requests and doubts about the product.
How to Cancel PRUlink one Insurance Policy
If you want to cancel the PRUlink one plan, you need to contact the customer service representative and initiate the cancellation procedure. You require to submit a cancellation form with all requested documents to the Prudential branch to initiate the policy cancellation procedure.
Q. What are the enhanced accident benefits provided with the PRUlink one plan for extra protection?
A. You will be provided with covers like PRUacci guard, PRUacci med, and PRUacci income that include compassionate allowance, accidental death and disablement benefits, and reimbursements for hospitalisation, medical treatment, etc.
Q. What is a Payor Cover?
A. A Payor Cover helps to pay for the plan in the event of death, critical illness, or disability on behalf on the payor of the plan be it you or your spouse.
Q. How long should I pay the premiums for this plan?
A. You need to pay the policy premium until the expiry of the policy. If you have taken up any add-on benefits or riders and they expire before your policy term, the premium amount will be reduced consequently.
Q. How can I pay for my policy premiums?
A. PRUlink one policy premiums can be paid monthly, quarterly, half-yearly or yearly via debit card, credit card, cheque or cash payment.
Q. How can I check the performance of my funds that I have invested in global and local markets?
A. You can keep a track of your fund performance by checking the unit prices that are published in the newspapers or displayed on daily basis on the official website of Prudential at www.prudential.com.
The all-inclusive insurance plan lets you lets you invest locally as well as in the overseas market. Ensure that you have read all the fine prints in detail before signing up to avoid any sort of hassle.