This is a basic term life insurance plan by Prudential that provides death and total and permanent disability (TPD) cover.
Benefits of PRUterm Insurance Plan
- The policy offers you basic life and disability cover with affordable premiums.
- You can obtain numerous riders through this policy that will boost your protection. You can buy riders for critical illness, hospitalisation, surgery, accident, etc.
- The insurance plan offers total and permanent disability (TPD) benefits up to the age of 60 years.
- Minimum RM10,000 sum assured.
- Maximum sum subject to underwriting.
- You can add riders to enhance the policy.
- Age criteria: (Issue age)
- Minimum age: 16 years (age next birthday)
- Maximum age: 65 years (age next birthday)
PRUterm Insurance Claim
To make a claim, you need to contact an agent/representative from the customer service department to get the claim form. Fill in the form with accurate information and attach all the mandatory documents with it. You can also refer to your doctor/physician to complete the medical report. In the final stage of claim application, submit the completed form along with attached documents to a Prudential branch via a customer care representative.
For any query or request regarding the PRUterm, you can contact a company representative on 03 21160228. You can also write an email to firstname.lastname@example.org regarding your requests and doubts about the product.
How to Cancel PRUterm Insurance Policy
You need to contact the customer service representative and follow the directions for a cancellation procedure. You require to submit a completed cancellation form along with required documents to the Prudential branch to initiate the procedure.
Q. What is the Minimum Sum Assured through PRUterm policy?
A. The minimum sum assured under PRUterm is RM10,000. Whereas, the maximum sum assured is subject to the company’s underwriting.
Q. Can I access PRUmortgage protection rider with this plan?
A. Yes, you can buy the PRUmortgage protection rider that gives you benefits on death as well as total and permanent disability (TPD). It is a decreasing term assurance coverage that takes care of your home loan.
Q. What is the minimum tenure available for PRUterm plan?
A. You can get a 5-year cover term on your PRUterm plan.
There are no additional fees and charges associated with the plan. However, read the terms and conditions carefully before signing up for the product.