This is a universal life insurance plan that safeguards your money and also provides you with protection. You can also obtain a number of riders for additional protection. Read below for more characteristics of this plan by Prudential.
Features and Benefits of PRUvantage
- The scheme offers you guaranteed returns even when the return on the fund turns negative.
- The plan provides you with life and disability cover. In case of death or total and permanent disability, you will get the benefit whichever is higher between, the basic sum assured and basic sum assured plus additional 15% of the basic sum assured.
- For Child Plan, in the event of death or total and permanent disability of the child before he turns 5 years old, the basic sum is paid in a following ways:
|Age at||1 year||2 year old||3 year old||4 year old||5 year old|
|Basic Sum Assured||20%||40%||60%||80%||100%|
- The plan offers you an array of add-on benefits in the form of PRUterm rider that allows additional death and TPD cover up to the age of 60 years.
- Crisis Cover Benefit, Crisis Cover Plus, and Crisis Cover Income also come in handy in case of death, total and permanent disability, and critical illness.
- The plan offers no-lapse guarantee and hence you can get cover as long as you keep paying the premium.
- Nationality criterion: Malaysian citizen or permanent resident of Malaysia
- Age criterion: (for issuance)
- Minimum age: 1 year old
- Maximum age: 60 years old
- A copy of MyKad or NRIC
- Documents for residential proof
- Any other document as requested by the bank/insurance provider
PRUvantage Insurance Claims
To submit an insurance claim, you need to contact an agent from the customer service department and get the claim form. Fill in the form with accurate information and attach all the mandatory documents with it. You can refer to your doctor to complete the medical report. In the final stage of claim application, submit the completed form along with attached documents to a Prudential branch via a customer care representative.
For any query or request regarding the PRUvantage, contact a representative on hotline: 03 21160228. You can also write an email on email@example.com regarding your requests and doubts about the product.
How to Cancel PRUvantage Insurance Policy
You need to contact the customer service representatives and follow the directions given by them for a cancellation procedure. You require to submit a cancellation form to the Prudential branch to commence the policy cancellation procedure.
Q. What is the maximum amount of Sum Assured if the child is below 16 years of age?
A. The maximum sum assured for a child below 16 years (age next birthday) is RM500.
Q. What are the hospital and surgical covers I can obtain through PRUvantage?
A. You can obtain hospital and surgical cover ‘PRUmajor med 5’ and ‘PRUmajor med plus’ with PRUvantage plan.
Q. What is the minimum annual premium that I will have to pay?
A. For PRUvantage, you will have to pay a minimum annual premium of RM1,200 p.a.
Q. Where should I enquire about the PRUvantage plan?
A. You can place your product enquiry on the official website of Prudential where you need to fill in a form by entering the required information. On submitting this online form, the company representatives will contact you.
Q. For how long the ‘PRUdisability provider’ will provide me with disability benefits?
A. ‘PRUdisability provider’ offers a benefit every year until you are 65 years old throughout the period of a total and permanent disability (TPD) that has taken place before the age 60.