The investment-linked protection plan by Prudential offers a flexible life insurance protection up to the age of 100 years. It also offers flexible premium payment tenures throughout the policy term. With this plan, you can also adjust the premium amount or make single premium top-ups to control the coverage term as per your convenience.
Features and Benefits of PRUwealth
- This policy provides coverage till the age of 100 years.
- It offers 100% of the cover amount on death or in case of total and permanent disability (TPD).
- RM500,000 is the minimum sum assured.
- You will get a cover of 200% in case of death by accident in Malaysia. 400% of the cover amount is paid in case of an accidental death outside the country.
- You can also get protection for 14 infectious diseases.
- The policy offers you Loyalty Bonus of RM500 once in every 2 years commencing from the 10th policy year.
- 8% of the sum assured will be paid as Loyalty Booster on the Policy Anniversary Date.
- You can choose the payment terms from 5, 10, 20 years or throughout your policy term.
- You can also buy riders for this policy.
- You can also get investment opportunities through PRUwealth’s local and global schemes named PRUlink and PRUlink global funds.
- Age criterion: 19 years to 70 years.
PRUwealth Insurance Claims
To submit your insurance claim, you should contact an agent from the customer service department and fetch the claim form. Fill in the form with accurate information and attach all the mandatory documents with it. You can refer to your doctor/physician to complete the medical report. In the final stage of claim application, submit the completed form along with attached documents to a Prudential branch via a customer care representative.
For any query or request regarding the PRUwealth scheme, contact a representative on hotline: 03 21160228. You can also write an email to [email protected].
How to Cancel PRUwealth Insurance Policy
You need to contact the customer service representative and follow the directions for a cancellation procedure. You require to submit a cancellation form to the Prudential branch to initiate the policy cancellation process.
Q. How does the Loyalty Rewards Programme work for this scheme?
A. Through this programme, you will be rewarded with Loyalty Bonus of RM500 one time in every 2 years starting from the 10th policy year onwards. A further one-off Loyalty Booster that equals to 8% of the Sum Assured shall be given on the date of policy anniversary when you reach age 70, 80 or 90 depending on your policy entry age.
Q. What is the minimum and maximum sum assured through this policy?
A. The minimum sum assured is RM500,000, while the maximum is subject to underwriting.
Q. What is the Sum Assured I can get if I am hospitalised due to an infectious disease like Zika Virus or SARS?
A. The policy offers you hospitalisation cover of up to RM10,000 if you are admitted to a hospital due to certain infectious diseases including Zika Virus, Ebola, SARS, etc.
Q. Can the policy lapse because of financial market conditions?
A. The PRUwealth scheme comes with No-Lapse Provision feature for a span of 72 months (6 years). Hence, even if the market conditions fluctuate, you will stay protected.
Q. Is there any waiting period involved?
A. There is no waiting period for death and TPD related covers. However, you can exercise the cover on any infectious diseases only after the waiting period of 90 days.
Note that the insurance service provider reserves the right to change the non-guaranteed premium rates. However, you will be given a 3 months prior notice in case there’s any revision to the rates. Also, the benefits will lapse once you surrender the policy. Hence, it is advised to read the terms and conditions carefully before signing up.