TokioMarine-iBig is a limited pay regular premium investment-linked insurance plan that provides you death and total permanent disability (TPD) coverage. The plan also gives you flexible premium payment terms well and coverage up to 100 years of age. It is also easy to enrol for this plan as it requires no medical check-up for coverage up to RM1.5 million.
Features and Benefits
The following are the features and benefits of this plan:
- Easy to enrol as this plan does not require any medical check-up for coverage up to RM1.5 million per life.
- Flexible premium payment terms - 6 years, 10 years, and 15 years.
- To increase your protection cover, you can add riders to protect yourself against many critical illnesses.
- Additional 200% of the initial or reduced Basic Sum Assured if death or TPD occurs due to any accident. This helps your family to get through the hard times.
- Earn Loyalty Reward every 5th policy years starting from the 5th policy anniversary.
- Boost your investment with Regualr Top-Up to earn better returns.
You can purchase this policy if you are aged between 18 to 70 years.
You may submit the claim form directly to the nearby Tokio Marine Life branch. The claim proof must both be accepted and approved by Tokio Marine Life in order to simplify your policy’s benefit directly to you.
Here are the following ways you can contact the customer service personnel:
- Call the hotline number at 03 2059 6188
- You can send a fax at 03 2162 8068
- You can email at email@example.com
- You can visit the Customer Service Centre at the address given below:
Ground Floor, Menara Tokio Marine Life
189, Jalan Tun Razak
50400 Kuala Lumpur
How to Cancel TokioMarine-iBig Policy?
If you wish to cancel this policy for any reason, you can do so within the fifteen days period that you get to review it. This is from the date of delivery of the policy documents. You can cancel the policy by submitting a written request to Tokio Marine Life.
Q. What is the eligibility criteria for premium payment?
A. The premium depends on some criteria like your age, gender, smoking habits, sum assured, premium payment term as well as the coverage term.
Q. Can I get tax benefit if I purchase this policy?
A. Yes, you can get tax relief if you purchase this policy. Please note that this is subject to approval of the Inland Revenue Board.
Q. What are the optional benefits that can be attached to this plan? A. You can attach the iAdvanced CI, iLife Waiver, and iPayor Waiver riders to this plan.
Q. Does this plan has any benefit limitations?
A. Yes. This plan do not cover the following:
- Suicidal death
- Accidental Death/TPD caused by submarine voyage, any form of illness due to any non-accidental causes and many more.
- Any pre-existing conditions
Q. What are the optional benefits that can be attached to this plan?
A. You can attach iSavings Rider as an optional benefit to this plan. With this, you can enjoy guaranteed cash payment annually, which will begin from the end of the first policy year and continue till the maturity of the plan.
The other optional benefits include waiver of premium riders as well.
The plan offers flexibility in premium payment, no medical check-up, optional riders to boost your plan, and better return on investments. Make sure you have thoroughly gone through the fine prints before signing up.