TokioMarine-iFlexSecure is a regular premium investment-linked life insurance plan that provides you death and total and permanent disability (TPD) benefits. This scheme also gives you the freedom to decide your payment period and coverage term that suits your needs and financial commitments.
Features and Benefits
The following are the features and benefits of this plan:
- No medical check-up required when you sign up for the plan.
- This plan offers you three variants of premium paying term as well as coverage term, which helps you to customise your plan according to your needs.
- Upon maturity of this policy, you automatically qualify to purchase another policy that has equivalent death and TPD benefits.
- You can receive guaranteed cash payment annually by attaching iSavings Rider to this policy.
- You can enjoy returns from your investment linked fund under this scheme.
Anyone aged between one month to 65 years can apply for this plan.
The insurance sum that is associated depends upon your age at the time of enrolment to this policy.
You can make the claim for this policy by filling out the claims form available on the website of Tokio Marine Insurance Group. You can also obtain the claims form from customer service department. You can then fill up the form and submit it with the necessary documents to process your claim.
Here are the following ways you can contact the customer service personnel:
- Call the hotline number at 03 2059 6188
- You can send a fax at 03 2162 8068
- You can email at firstname.lastname@example.org
- You can visit the Customer Service Centre at the address given below:
Ground Floor, Menara Tokio Marine Life
189, Jalan Tun Razak
50400 Kuala Lumpur
How to Cancel TokioMarine-iFlexSecure Policy?
If you wish to cancel this policy for any reason, you can do so within the fifteen days period that you get to review the policy. This is from the date of delivery of the policy documents. You can cancel the policy by submitting a written request.
Q. What is the eligibility criteria for premium payment?
A. The premium depends on some criteria like your age, gender, smoking habits, sum assured, premium payment term as well as coverage term.
Q. Can I get tax benefit if I purchase this policy?
A. Yes, you can get tax relief if you purchase this policy. Please note that this is subject to approval of the Inland Revenue Board.
Q. How much premium do I need to pay?
A. The minimum amount payable is RM2,400 per year for premium payment term of fifteen years.
Q. What are the applicable fees and charges?
A. The table below shows the fees and charges that are applicable:
|Insurance charges||Depending on your age, gender, smoking habits, occupation and health condition, this charge will be deducted from the fund value every month.|
Q. What are the optional benefits that can be attached to this plan?
A. You can attach iSavings Rider as an optional benefit to this plan. With this, you can enjoy guaranteed cash payment annually, which will begin from the end of the first policy year and continue till the maturity of the plan.
The other optional benefits include waiver of premium riders as well.
Sign up for the plan only if you are financially stable enough to pay premiums on a regular basis. Also, don’t forget to go through the terms and conditions in detail!