TokioMarine-iLifeSecure is a regular premium investment-linked life insurance plan that provides you and your family death and Total and Permanent Disability (TPD) benefits. This life insurance plan, underwritten by Tokio Marine Life Insurance Malaysia Bhd also gives compassionate allowance to cover funeral expenses.
Features and Benefits
The following are the features and benefits of this plan:
- Pay premium as low as RM100 every month.
- You also get a coverage worth of RM100,000 for early to advance stage critical illness.
- This plan has a No Lapse Guarantee feature, which guarantees your protection in the first five policy years irrespective of market performance.
- With this plan, you can enjoy many optional benefits like health and hospitalisation benefits and accidental protection as per your specific needs.
- You get the flexibility to adjust your sum assured and premium amount as per your changing financial situation
- You can pay the premiums throughout your policy term.
An unborn child as early as two and half months into pregnancy, or anyone aged between 1 month to 70 years can enrol for this plan.
You can get a quote by filling up your details after which you can choose your plan.
Fill up the claims form available on the website of Tokio Marine Insurance Group. You can also obtain the claims form from customer service department. You can then fill up the form and submit it with the necessary documents to process your claim.
Here are the following ways you can contact the customer service personnel:
- Call the hotline number at 03 2059 6188
- You can send a fax at 03 2162 8068
- You can email at firstname.lastname@example.org
- You can visit the Customer Service Centre at the address given below:
Tokio Marine Life Insurance Malaysia Bhd.
Ground Floor, Menara Tokio Marine Life
189, Jalan Tun Razak
50400 Kuala Lumpur
How to Cancel TokioMarine-iLifeSecure Policy?
If you wish to cancel this policy for any reason, you can do so within the 15 days period that you get to review the policy. This is from the date of delivery of the policy documents. You can cancel the policy by submitting a written request.
Q. Can I surrender my policy early?
A. Yes. However, surrendering a policy in the early years entails that you will get lesser amount of money in return than you have paid.
Q. Can I get tax benefit if I purchase this policy?
A. Yes, you can get tax relief of up to RM6,000. Please note that this is subject to approval of the Inland Revenue Board.
Q. How much premium do I need to pay?
A. The minimum amount payable is RM1,200 every year, while the maximum premium is subject to underwriting.
Q. What are the applicable fees and charges?
A. The table below shows the fees and charges that are applicable:
|Insurance charges||Depending on your age, gender, smoking habits, occupation and health condition, this charge will be deducted from the fund value every month.|
|Fund Management Charges||1.00% - 1.50% every year.|
|Fund Switching Fee||Waived off|
Q. Where can I buy this policy from?
A. You can buy the policy from the any Tokio Marine Insurance Group branch or you can call the customer service numbers to put in your request.
Go through the policy document carefully before signing the dotted line. Also, review the policy soon after the policy delivery, so that in case you cancel the policy, you can do so within the free-look period.