The TokioMarine-Legacy is an insurance policy by Tokio Marine Insurance Group that offers you financial security against unfortunate events. This protection plan comes with guaranteed and constant premiums.
Features and Benefits
The features and benefits of this policy are given below:
- The insurance plan provides you protection against death and total permanent disability.
- The policy comes with a whole life coverage.
- This policy provides coverage against any future health condition.
- You can choose to enhance protection during the policy term.
- The premiums associated with this insurance plan stay constant throughout the term.
- The cash value associated with the policy increases throughout the tenure.
- The policy also comes with a maturity benefit.
The insurance sum associated with TokioMarine-Legacy is calculated on the basis of your age at the time of policy purchase.
You are required to visit the official website of Tokio Marine Insurance Group and find the right claim form for you. You are then required to fill the form with necessary details and make the claim by submitting the form along with the supporting documents to the nearest branch of Tokio Marine Insurance Group.
If you have any query related to the policy, you can contact the institution via its customer service number +603-2059 6188.
How to Cancel TokioMarine-Legacy
You get a review period of 15 days from the delivery date of the policy. You can review the suitability of this policy and return it if you don’t find it to be the perfect fit for you. You need to provide the institution with a written notice for the same. Any premium paid on the policy, fees and charges deducted, and fund value at the date of next valuation will be returned to you.
Q. Does the policy qualify for a tax benefit?
A. The qualification of this policy for tax benefit is subject to the approval of Inland Revenue Board.
Q. Can I make the payment for the policy premium directly over-the-counter?
A. Yes, you can pay for the premiums via cash or cheque directly.
Q. How many policies can I pay for via a single cheque?
A. You can pay for a maximum of 5 policies with one cheque.
Q. What are the other ways of making payment for the policy’s premium?
A. You can make the payment via credit card and auto-debit method.
Q. Where can I buy the TokioMarine-Legacy plan from?
A. You can buy the policy at any Tokio Marine Insurance Group branch or put in a request via customer service numbers of the institution.
Q. Can I change the nominee or trustee of my policy?
A. Yes. You can change the nominee or trustee of your policy. You will need to follow the process below:
- If the nominee is your spouse, children or single parent, you are required to submit a consent form from the current trustee and submit it along with a new duly filled nominee form containing the revised list of nominees.
- In other cases, a new nominee form needs to be submitted with a list of new nominees.
The premiums do not change throughout the policy. However, before signing up, make sure you go through the policy documents minutely.