Zurich Favour8 offers cover for death and total and permanent disability (TPD). The investment-linked endowment plan offers guaranteed cashback as well as potential returns. The plan comes with short premium payment tenure and a host of other benefits.
Benefits of Zurich Favour8 Insurance Plan
- Pay premium for 8 years to enjoy protection for 20 years.
- You will start receiving guaranteed cashback from the 1st year of the policy.
- 128% of your basic sum assured will be paid to upon policy maturity.
- Through your investment linked funds, you can also get the accumulated guaranteed cash as well as a payout from your policy’s Investment Account Value (Zurich Favour8 Saver).
- You can acquire additional protection through the riders offered with the plan.
- Age criteria:
- Minimum age: 30 days old
- Maximum age: 65 years old
Zurich Favour8 Claims
For claiming your insurance policy, you require to contact the customer care department or write an email to the official representatives regarding the claim. You can download the claim form on the official website. Along with the form, you must attach all the necessary documents that are asked by the company/bank. Your insurance claim submission process concludes after this submission.
You will need to submit the following set of documents along with your claim application form:
- Claimant’s statement
- Certified true copy (CTC) of claimant’s NRIC/passport/resident card
- Original/ CTC of Medical Certificates or Light Duty Certificates
- Original receipts and bills (as applicable)
- Medical reports (as applicable)
- Doctor’s statement (for accident and hospitalisation related claim)
- Any other additional document as/if requested by company/bank
For any queries or doubts regarding the plan, you can contact customer care representatives on hotline: 1-300-888-622. You can also contact the officials by filling a query form available on the official website of the insurance provider.
How to cancel Zurich Favour8 Policy
If you want to cancel the Zurich Favour8 policy, you need to contact the customer service department and make an application. You can call the representatives on the hotline or you can also visit the nearest Zurich branch to apply for cancellation. You can locate your nearest branch through the Branch Locator available on the website.
Q. Does the plan have e-Payment facility for paying the premiums?
A. Yes, you can pay for your premiums as well as transactions related to refunds, claims, surrender, etc. via e-Payment facility provided by the company. However, a joint account is not eligible for e-Payment facility.
Q. What additional documents are required to submit for my hospitalisation claims?
A. Along with the listed set of documents, you may require to submit the CTC or MRI reports, X-ray and CT scan reports or any other radiology or medical related reports. You will also have to submit hospital admission and discharge summary while claiming.
Q. What are the additional documents that are necessary for claims about death due to accident?
A. You will have to submit the certified true copy of post mortem procedure or coroner’s report for policy duration less than 5 years from the issue or reinstatement date, whichever come later.
Q. What amount of guaranteed cashback can I get within first 10 years of my policy?
A. From year 1 to year 10 of the policy, you will get a guaranteed cashback of 4% of the basic sum assured.
Q. What is the minimum sum assured for Zurich Favour8 plan?
A. The minimum sum assured is RM10,000 for the plan whereas, the maximum sum assured is subject to the bank’s discretion.
Q. How does Zurich Vulture Fund work?
A. The fund mainly invests in equities and equity related securities, with balance in cash and assets. Over a short to medium term, it provides capital appreciation through market conditions.
Other than offering death and TPD benefits, the plan gives you better returns on your investment and helps you manage your wealth in a better way. Make sure to read the fine prints thoroughly before signing up.