Zurich FlexiLife is an investment-linked regular premium insurance policy. With this plan, you can easily adjust the coverage, savings, and investment in the policy as per your affordability and lifestyle.
Benefits of Zurich FlexiLife Plan:
- Get life protection till you turn 100 years old.
- Choose from a wide range of optional riders to enhance your coverage.
- Get coverage for death and total and permanent disability.
- Increase or decrease your basic sum assured as per your budget.
- Make partial withdrawals on your insurance policy as per your needs.
- Enjoy loyalty bonus when you pay your premium on time.
- Choose to pay a low premium to take up this policy.
- Use this policy to save money for your child’s college education.
- Life Insured:
- Minimum age is 30 days old.
- Maximum age is 69 years old.
- Minimum age is 18 years and above.
Claims for Zurich FlexiLife
You need to notify Zurich in writing if you wish to make a claim. You can either mail a written notice or submit an online notice. Zurich has a list of required documents posted on the website. Download the claim form and the list.
Complete the claim form with relevant details and submit to Zurich with mandatory documents. The claims department will help you with the claim process.
- You can contact Zurich on 1-300 888 622.
- You can fill up an online enquiry form and a customer service representative will contact you to help with any enquiries.
- You can find your nearest branch by using the branch locator facility on Zurich website.
- You can visit the head office of Zurich at:
11th Floor, Menara Zurich,
No. 12, Jalan Dewan Bahasa,
50460 Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
How to Cancel Zurich FlexiLife policy?
You can call the customer service line for assistance with cancelling your insurance policy. You can also visit your nearest branch where a representative will help you with the cancellation process.
Q. What are some additional riders that I can opt for under this policy?
A. The optional riders that you can attach to your policy are:
- Medical card benefit.
- Critical illness benefit.
- Accidental death and dismemberment benefit.
- Waiver of premium on dread disease.
Q. What would happen in case of death or total and permanent disability?
A. In the event of death or TPD, your loved ones would receive the basic sum assured and investment account balance. In the event of TPD occurring before you reach 70 years, you can choose to receive only your basic sum assured, and continue your investment account until the maturity date.
Q. What would be the average premium amount?
A. The premium amount would differ based on your age, gender and basic sum assured. You can even pay as low as RM1,800 a year or RM150 a month.
Q. Are there different premium payment modes available on this policy?
A. Yes. You can choose to pay annually, half-yearly, quarterly or monthly according to your circumstances.
Q. Is there a policy fee for this product?
A. Yes. You need to pay RM5 every month if you opt to pay your premium annually. For other modes of payment, you need to pay RM6 every month.
Q. Is there a minimum amount for partial withdrawals on this plan?
A. Yes. You need to withdraw a minimum of RM1,000. You also have to ensure that your account balance is a minimum of RM2,000. You will be charged RM50 for every withdrawal you make.
Q. What are the terms to top up my premium?
A. You can choose to top-up your premium on a regular or an irregular mode. You will be charged 5% for any top-ups. If you choose an irregular top-up, you will need to pay an extra service fee of RM25.
Q. Can I switch my funds after I take up the policy?
A. Yes. You can switch funds on your policy. You are allowed only one free switch each year. Any additional switch would cost you RM50 extra for the same year.
Q. What does the medical card benefit provide?
A. Medical card rider provides you with comprehensive cover for hospitalisation and admission.
Zurich FlexiLife protects you from life’s uncertainties while ensuring you get better returns on your investments. Read the fine prints carefully and sign up for the policy today!