Overview of Mach Credit Card
Mach credit cards are cards that are special credit cards that are offered by Hong Leong bank. They are designed to give customers a credit card that is personalised to their specific needs and comes in various categories that feature options meant to make the use of these cards even more enjoyable. Some of these cards can offer as much as 10% cashback and can even be personalised to a degree that allows customers to pick what expense they encounter the most. Some of these cards are specific to traveling and come packed with features to that effect.
Types of Mach credit cards
Mach Credit Card
The Mach Credit Card is a shopping card that offers up to 10% cashback on retail spending. It also comes with options that allow cardholders to select their cashback options based on what they spend on the most and can be taken by anyone who has a minimum annual income of RM 24,000
Mach Signature Card
This is a credit card that is primarily a travel credit card that is available to those who have an annual income of RM 100,000. It offers travel insurance of up to RM 1.5 million, access to a dedicated travel desk, access to premium lounges at airports and preferential exchange rates for currencies. It also offers a program where spending using this card earns cardholders air miles.
Why choose Mach Credit Cards
There are a lot of features that make these cards an attractive choice but the most prominent ones are just how versatile they can be. With the Mach credit card cardholders can pick cashback options from about 12 categories of expenditure. These categories tend to include all the things that the regular person may be spending on. With the Signature card they can hope to get amazing benefits when it comes to traveling. These cards can also include easy pay options with low to no interest rates and more.
Features & Benefits of Mach Credit Cards
- These cards are available to both salaried and self-employed people.
- They can even be taken by expatriates.
- They offer travel insurance worth RM 1.5 million.
- Some of these cards are free for life.
- With certain cards, even the fee for some of the supplementary cards is waived off.
- With the Signature card expenses incurred overseas can be paid back over 6 months at 0% interest.
Mach Credit Cards Eligibility
Each card comes with its own eligibility criteria but on the whole applicant will be needed to fulfil the following criteria.
- The minimum age of the primary cardholder must be at least 21 years.
- The age of the supplementary cardholder must be a minimum of 18 years.
- The annual income of the applicants must range from RM 24,000 to RM 100,000.
Mach credit card cash advance & interest on cash advance
These cards allow for cash advances and the interest charged on them is 18% per annum.
Interest free period of Mach Kad Kredit
The interest free period offered by these cards is 20 days.
Other products offered by Mach
- Deposit accounts
- Savings accounts
Frequently Asked Questions - Mach Credit Cards
Q. What are the interest rates on these cards?
A. The interest rates charged depend on the payment behaviour of the cardholder and can range from 15% per annum to 18% per annum.
Q. How many supplementary cards can I get for free?
A.The number of free supplementary cards will depend on the credit card that is applied for. For signature cards you can take up to 3 supplementary cards for free.
Q. What is the charge for overseas transactions?
A. The charges for overseas transactions is 1% of the transaction amount plus any other fee charged by the bank.
Q. Are there any late payment charges?
A. The late payment charges are 1% of the total outstanding balance subject to a minimum of RM 10.
Other Products offered by Mach:
Apart from offering Credit Card, Mach offers other products and services which include:
- Cash vs Cards Payments Malaysia
- How to Find the Perfect Credit Card in Malaysia
- How to Improve your Credit Rating in Malaysia
- How to Increase Credit Limit in Your Credit Card
- How to Pick an Emergency Credit Card
- Student Credit Cards in Malaysia
- Supplementary Credit Cards in Malaysia
- When to Use Credit over Cash
- Shed the Excess Interest Rates
- Protecting One’s Credit Card While Travelling
- Defaulting Your Credit Card Bills in Malaysia?
- Top 5 Reasons Why Owning a Credit Card is Good for You
- How to improve your chances of having a credit card approved
- Credit Card fraud: Are you aware of it?
- Understand Credit Card interest free period
- Reward Credit cards Malaysia
- Best Cash Back Credit Cards in Malaysia
- Best Zero Annual Fee Credit Cards in Malaysia
- Personal Loan Against Credit Card
- How to Maximise Your Credit Card Benefits
- Popular Credit Card Fees and Charges in Malaysia
- How to Apply for Credit Cards in Malaysia for Foreigners
- Top 10 Credit Cards in Malaysia 2016
- Best Low Interest Rate Credit Cards in Malaysia
- What charges do you pay for when you swipe your card overseas
- Best Petrol Credit Cards In Malaysia
- Credit Cards for Employees in Malaysia
- Common Mistakes to Avoid While Applying for a Credit Card