Mach Credit Card
Mach by Hong Leong Bank offers 2 credit cards—a cashback card and a travel card. Use the cards for your local and overseas purchases to earn rebates, Enrich Miles, and more.
Features and Benefits
- Check your monthly expenditure and track them with the e-Statements.
- Pay your credit card bill at one go with the Hong Leong Connect platform.
- Get cashback or air miles based on the card you choose.
- Enjoy preferential foreign exchange rates.
- Get personalised assistance on your travel-related queries with the travel desk and concierge service arranged by Visa.
Mach Credit Cards – An Overview
Note: The applicable finance charges for all the cards in the table above varies from 15% p.a. to 18% p.a. based on the repayment behaviour.
Best Mach Credit Cards
Mach Credit Card: Best for Cashback
- Choose the package from the 3 packages available.
- Add-on the categories of your choice from the other categories available.
- Earn up to 10% cash rebate on the selected categories.
- Get unlimited 0.2% cash rebate on all other categories.
Mach Signature Card: Best for Travel
- Earn 1 mile on every RM3 you spend in Malaysia.
- Earn 1 mile on every RM2 you spend overseas.
- Get annual fee waiver for a lifetime.
- Get 2x complimentary access to Plaza Premium Lounge in Malaysia and Singapore during the first card year.
- Enjoy Zero Interest Plan with a 6-month repayment tenure at 0% interest rate on overseas purchases.
- Get preferential foreign currency exchange rates.
- Get a complimentary travel accident insurance coverage of up to RM1.5 million.
Zero Interest Plan
- Convert your overseas purchases into a monthly instalment payment plan.
- Get a repayment period of up to 6 months.
- The applicable interest rate is 0%.
- The minimum purchase amount is RM500 per transaction.
- The purchase amount must not exceed RM20,000 per transaction.
Travel Accident and Inconvenience Insurance
- Get a complimentary travel insurance coverage to you and your family when you travel abroad.
- The available travel accident insurance coverage is up to RM1.5 million.
- The policy also covers travel inconveniences, such as missed connection, luggage delay/loss, and flight delay.
- Get the insurance coverage for free only when you charge the entire flight fare to your card.
|Age Criterion (Principal Card)
||21 years or more.
|Age Criterion (Supplementary Card)
||18 years or more.
|Minimum Annual Income Criterion
- Latest 3 months’ salary slips.
- Latest EPF statement to show 6 months’ contribution.
- Latest EA Form.
- Latest 6 months company account statement.
- Latest Form B with the tax payment receipt.
Fees and Charges
Annual Fee (Principal Card)
||Mach Credit Card—RM160.
|Mach Signature Credit Card—Waived.
Annual Fee (Supplementary Card)
||Mach Credit Card—RM80.
|Mach Signature Credit Card—Waived for the first 3 cards. Subsequent cards—RM300.
||15% p.a. to 18% p.a.
|Minimum Monthly Payment
||5% of the statement balance or a minimum of RM50, whichever is higher.
|Late Payment Fee
||1% of the total outstanding balance or a minimum of RM10, whichever is higher.
|Cash Advance Fee
||5% of the cash advance amount or RM20, whichever is higher.
|Cash Advance Interest Rate
|Overseas Transaction Charge
||The conversion rate is determined by Visa/Mastercard; it includes a transaction fee and an administration cost as imposed by the bank.
Activating/Cancelling a Credit Card
HLB Branches: Visit the nearest branch office and request for card activation.
Via SMS: Send an SMS in the format given below to the number 33188. CDACTNEW MALAYSIAN ICLAST 6 DIGITS OF CREDIT CARD NUMBER
- Via HLB Call Centre:
- Call the number 03-76268899.
- Select your preferred language.
- Press 1 to activate your card.
Credit Card Statements
- Mach sends out an e-Statement every month to your email address.
- Keep track of the monthly expenses with the e-Statements.
- You can also opt for the paper statements, which will be sent to you via mail.
PIN & PAY
A PIN is a 6-digit Personal Identification Number that has to be entered to authenticate a transaction made with your card. You must not disclose the PIN to anybody or write it down on the card for security purposes. This saves your card from fraud when your card is lost or stolen.
You have to notify the bank if someone could find out your PIN. If you forget your PIN, you can call the Contact Centre at 03-76268899 and get a temporary PIN. The temporary PIN will be sent via SMS to your registered mobile number.
Lost Card Liability
- If your card is lost/stolen, you have to call the Customer Support Line at the number 603-7627 8899 and notify the bank about the incident.
- Select the preferred language and press 1 to report the loss of your card.
- The card will be deactivated and a new card will be issued.
Frequently Asked Question’s
Q. What is the minimum cash rebate permitted?
A. The minimum cash rebate permitted is RM1.
Q. What is the minimum credit limit applicable?
A. The minimum credit limit for Mach Signature Credit Card is RM20,000 and for Mach Credit Card is RM2,000.
Q. Is there a way to skip paying finance charges?
A. Yes. You have to repay the purchase amount in full within 20 days from the statement date to skip paying finance charges.
Q. What is the fee applicable if I choose an add-on category?
A. You have to pay a fee of RM5 per add-on category per quarter.
Q. Can I get complimentary Plaza Premium Lounge access from the second year onwards?
A. Yes. You can get 2x complimentary Plaza Premium Lounge access from the second year if you qualify for the minimum spend criterion. A minimum spend of RM50,000 must be done with your card in a year to get complimentary lounge access.