Mach by Hong Leong has exceptional personal finance schemes which can be availed by customers when immediate cash is required and the customer does not want to spend out of his/her savings. Hong Leong makes sure you do not have to worry about any cash availability; be it shopping, vacation, or that long pending house renovation.
You’re probably eligible for an Mach Bank Personal Loan if you are
At least 21 years old
Less than 60 years old
Salaried or self-employed
with regular income
Earn more than the minimum
Your Mach Bank Personal Loan amount eligibility is based on these factors
Minimum income required
Maximum allowed personal loan is RM 250,000
Installments of other loans lower
Increase your eligible Mach Bank Personal Loan amount by these steps
Pay off your credit card bills
Choose longer tenure loan up to 5 years
Documentation needed to apply for Mach Bank Personal Loan
- 1.Copy of NRIC
- 2. Copy of latest three (3) months pay slip
- 3. Latest EPF statement
- 4. Employment Confirmation Letter
- 5.Other related documents
Mach Bank Personal Loan Interest RatesUpdated on 23 Apr 2017
|Minimum Income||RM 2,000|
|Guarantor Requirement||No Guarantee Required|
Hong Leong Bank releases personal loans within 60 minutes. This makes it an ideal choice for those who are in need of loan immediately. Personal loan can be taken to meet immediate financial requirements or to pay bills, take a vacation, renovate the house, shop, etc.
Eligibility criteria to avail Mach Personal loan
The eligibility criteria is as follows:
- Applicant must be a Malaysian citizen.
- The minimum age requirement is 21 years and the maximum is less than 60 years.
- The applicant must be salaried or self-employed who has a regular income.
- Minimum income requirement is RM2,000 per month.
Features and benefits of Mach personal loan
The features and benefits of Mach personal loan are as follows:
- The maximum loan offered is RM250,000.
- Guarantor is not required.
- The maximum loan tenure offered is 5 years.
- No processing fee is charged.
- Stamp duty charges are applicable at 0.5% of the amount borrowed.
- The loan can be pre-paid.
- There is no pre-payment charges applicable on the prepayment of the loan.
- Late penalty fee is charged at 1% of the loan amount that is outstanding.
- Those who make repayments before the due date, 20% cashback is rewarded to the customers.
- Minimum paperwork is required.
- The loan process is hassle free and quick.
- The repayments can be made online.
- The repayments can be made by giving standing instruction to the bank.
The following are the documents that are to be submitted along with the application form:
- EPF statement copy.
- MyKad copy.
How to Calculate Loan Installment for MACH Personal Loan?
A personal loan installment calculator helps you arrive at the monthly installment in case you are planning to avail a personal loan from MACH. The MACH online personal loan installment calculator on bbazaar.my lets you calculate the repayment installment if you feed in principal amount, interest rate and loan tenure. The calculator also displays an amortization table along with the tentative monthly installment amount. The amortization table helps you know the exact amount outstanding as interest and principal at any point of the loan term. Knowing the installment amount even before you have availed a personal loan is a plus because then you get to plan your finances more accurately and wisely.
What is the age requirement to avail Mach personal loan?
The minimum age requirement is 21 years and the maximum is 60 years.
Is there a need to have a guarantor for availing the loan?
No, since it is an unsecured loan, guarantor is not required.
Who can avail Mach personal loan?
Only Malaysian employed or self-employed individuals with regular income can avail this loan.
What is the minimum income requirement?
The applicant must have a minimum income of RM2,000 per month.
What is the maximum loan amount offered?
The maximum loan amount offered is RM250,000.
Is there any processing fee charged?
No, processing fee is not charged.
Can the loan be prepaid?
Yes, the loan can be prepaid at any time.
Will I be charged a prepayment fee for prepaying the loan?
No, there is no prepayment fee charged for prepaying the loan.
Is there any stamp charges that will be charged?
Yes, stamp charges are charged at 0.5% of the loan amount.
Is there any late payment fee charged?
Yes, late payment fee is charged at 1%.
Will I get any cashback?
Yes, a cashback of 20% is rewarded if the borrower pays the instalment before the due date.
Other Products offered by Mach:
Apart from offering personal loan, Mach offers other products and services which includes: