OCBC Bank offers you a couple of debit cards to choose from. You can use these cards to get instant cash access and pay for your dining, shopping, and bill payment. These cards come with an option for you to set daily limits of withdrawals and purchases.
List of OCBC Debit Cards
|Name of the Card||Key Benefits||Annual Fee|
|OCBC Debit Card||
|OCBC Premier Debit Card||
Types of OCBC Debit Cards
- OCBC Debit Card: Use your card anywhere in the world to make purchases and get access to instant cash anywhere. You can modify the daily limit of purchases and withdrawal according to your requirements.
- OCBC Premier Debit Card: You can gain access to 70 Premier centres in Southeast Asia. You can also use the card to pay bills, make purchases, and withdraw cash anywhere you require.
Features and Benefits of OCBC Debit Cards
OCBC Debit Card
- Get instant cash anywhere locally and overseas.
- Shop online or in-store anywhere in the world using this card.
- Transfer funds, pay bills, and link the card to the account of your choice.
- Set daily limits for withdrawal, funds transfer, and retail purchases.
- Perform secured transactions with the help of chip and pin feature and one-time password.
OCBC Premier Debit Card
- Get access to 70 Premier centres in Southeast Asia.
- Access cash locally and overseas.
- Set the limits on your card for funds transfer, withdrawals, and purchase on a daily basis.
- Enjoy peace of mind with secured transaction features like pin and pay and one-time password.
- Make purchase online and in-store with this card.
Fees and Charges
|Registration Fee||RM8 (one-time fee that is waived for the existing ATM cardholders).|
|Cash Withdrawal Fee||At Mastercard logo ATMs: RM10 per withdrawal.|
|At participating bank ATMs with MEPS shared ATM network: RM4 per transaction.|
|At other bank ATMs locally: RM1 per withdrawal.|
|At OCBC group ATMs in Singapore, Malaysia, Hong Kong, Indonesia, and Macau: No charge.|
|MEPS Transfer at OCBC ATMs||RM0.30|
|MEPS Transfer via MEPS ATM or internet banking||RM0.50|
|Card Replacement Fee||RM12 per replacement.|
|Sales Draft Retrieval Fee||Original copy: RM15.|
|Duplicate copy: RM8.|
|Additional Statement Request Fee||RM10|
|Overseas Conversion Fee||Conversion rate will be determined by Mastercard, Visa, or AMEX in addition to an administration fee charged by Mastercard, AMEX, or Visa International.|
|Age Requirement||A minimum of 18 years at the time of application.|
|Applicant Type||Documents Required|
|Salary earning applicant||
Customer Care Information
To get more information regarding your debit card, you can contact the bank via its following customer service numbers:
|Personal Banking||03 8317 5000|
|Premier Banking||03 8315 4288|
Your OCBC debit card can assist you with bill payments, shopping, dining, and cash withdrawals. You can customise the daily limits of funds transfer, purchases, and cash withdrawal with your OCBC cards.
Q. Is there a contactless feature associated with my card?
A. Yes, you can pay for your purchases faster with the help of contactless feature on your card.
Q. What is the maximum limit of purchase I can complete using the contactless feature?
A. You can perform a retail transaction worth a maximum of RM250 with the contactless feature.
Q. Can I opt out of the contactless feature of the card?
A. Yes, you can disable the contactless feature by contacting the bank at its branches or customer service numbers.
Q. What is the maximum limit of cash withdrawal I can get with this card?
A. You can get a maximum limit of RM5,000 per day with this card.
Q. What are the steps I should take if my card gets stolen?
A. You should contact the bank and inform the bank immediately about the same to prevent fraudulent activities.