AEON Credit Service provides personal loans in addition to the other banking products, such as credit cards, prepaid cards, product financing, and insurance. The financial institution offers a few channels through which you can get in touch with their staff and get your queries and complaints resolved. You can also provide your valuable suggestions and feedback to make the working of the institution better.
Customer Care Numbers
- +603 2719 9999
Customer Care Email ID
- The email address for queries: [email protected]
- The email address for feedback: [email protected]
- Website: www.aeoncredit.com.my.
Headquarters’ Postal Address
AEON Credit Service,
Level 29, Menara Olympia,
No. 8, Jalan Raja Chulan,
50200, Kuala Lumpur,
AEON Credit Service Branches’ Contact Details
|George Town, Penang||
||+603 2719 9999|
- The general working hours of AEON is from 9:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.
- The working hours may vary based on branches.
- A few branches are open for service all 24 hours.
Redress and Grievance
- Send your complaints or feedback via the online feedback form available on the official website of AEON Credit Service.
- If you think the institute has not resolved your complaint in a fair way, you can escalate it to the internal complaint resolution department. Send a written letter to the address given below:
Mr. Lawrence Yong
Customer Service Department
AEON Credit Service (M) Berhad
Level 18, UOA Corporate Tower, Avenue 10
The Vertical, Bangsar South City
No.8, Jalan Kerinchi, 59200 Kuala Lumpur
- You can also send an email to the address [email protected] with the subject line, Attention Mr. Lawrence Yong.
- Please provide your personal details such as full name, IC number, contact number, email address, correspondence address, and the nature of your complaint.
- If your complaint is related to the restructuring of loans and if you are not satisfied with the resolution provided by the internal complaints team, you can approach Agensi Kaunseling Dan Pengurusan Kredit (AKPK).
Agensi Kaunseling Dan Pengurusan Kredit (AKPK)
Level 8 Maju Junction Mall
1001 Jalan Sultan Ismail
50250 Kuala Lumpur
- For other complaints you can contact one of the following organisations:
- Ombudsman for Financial Services (OFS) (664393P)
(Formerly known as Financial Mediation Bureau)
14th Floor, Main Block
Menara Takaful Malaysia
No. 4, Jalan Sultan Sulaiman
50000 Kuala Lumpur.
Telephone: +603-2272 2811
Fax: +603-2272 1577
E-mail: [email protected]
- Bank Negara Malaysia (BNM)
BNMLink Customer Service Center
Ground Floor Block D
Jalan Dato' Onn
50480 Kuala Lumpur
Email: [email protected]
Customer Service Forms Available on the AEON Website
AEON provides an Online Feedback Form on its official website for you to share your queries and feedback. AEON specifies that confidential information must not be sent via the form for security purposes.
Use one of the channels provided by AEON to get your queries and complaints resolved. The staff will respond to your queries and resolve them in the minimum possible time.