Citibank Berhad offers a number of banking products and services such as savings account, current account, term deposits, credit cards, debit cards, home loans, personal loans, insurance, and many wealth management services to the citizens of Malaysia.
The bank has set up effective ways for you to connect with the bank staff for any queries, feedback, and complaints. The article helps you figure out the different ways in which you can contact the bank staff.
Customer Care Numbers
|CitiPhone Banking Numbers||
Interactive Voice Response (IVR)
You can stay informed regarding the status of different services via the Express IVR Method offered by Citi. Follow the steps given below to make use of the facility:
- Call the relevant CitiPhone Banking number.
- Choose the language of your choice—1 for English, 2 for Bahasa Malaysia, and 3 for Mandarin.
- Provide your identification details to provide a personalised experience.
- You can then choose the service you wish from the available options such as loan balance query, account balance inquiry, credit limit inquiry, loan application status, funds transfer or to speak to the CitiPhone Officer.
Customer Care Email ID
- General email address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- To submit latest income documents: email@example.com.
Citi Headquarters’ Postal Address
165, Jalan Ampang,
50450 Kuala Lumpur.
Citibank Branches’ Contact Details
|Bank Branch||Contact Number|
|Kuala Lumpur||03-2383 0000|
|Johor Bahru||07-268 0000|
Citibank Banking Hours
|Bank Branch||Working Hours|
|Smart Banking||9:30 a.m. to 6:30 p.m.|
|Banking Teller||9:30 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.|
|Service Center||9:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.|
|Citigold Center||9:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.|
|Citigold Teller||9:30 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.|
|All other branches||9:30 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.|
Citibank Customer Waiting Duration
|Waiting time at the bank’s branch||
|Servicing time at the bank’s branch||
|Customer queries via phone call||
|Customer queries via email||
|Customer queries via mail||
Citibank Redress and Grievance
The bank has different levels of complaints’ resolution process in place. These levels are mentioned below:
If you have any complaints you can:
- Call the Customer Care numbers.
- Send an email to the bank via Citibank Online.
- Send a mail to the Customer Service Center located in the head office.
Don’t forget to provide your details such as full name, account number, MyKad number, and contact details when you contact the bank.
For Further Escalation
If your complaint was not satisfactorily resolved, then you can escalate the issue by writing to the address given below:
Shairuz Sheffie/Shariffah Ilyah Syed Omar Client Care Unit Citibank Berhad Menara Citibank 165 Jalan Ampang 50450 Kuala Lumpur
If you are not satisfied with the bank’s internal complaints resolution process, you can approach one of the parties given below for redress:
- Agensi Kaunseling Dan Pengurusan Kredit (AKPK): Handles complaints on loan restructuring.
Level 8 Maju Junction Mall
1001 Jalan Sultan Ismail
50250 Kuala Lumpur
- Bank Negara Malaysia (BNM)
Jabatan LINK & Pejabat Wilayah
Bank Negara Malaysia
PO Box 10922
50929 Kuala Lumpur
- Ombudsman for Financial Services: Forward your complaints within 6 months from the date of the bank’s final reply.
Level 14 Main Block
Menara Takaful Malaysia
No 4, Jalan Sultan Sulaiman
50000 Kuala Lumpur.
- Securities Industry Dispute Resolution Center (SIDREC): Handles issues related to capital market products and services.
Unit A-9-1, Level 9, Tower A
Menara UOA Bangsar
No. 5, Jalan Bangsar Utama 1
59000 Kuala Lumpur.
- The Association of Banks in Malaysia: Get your conventional banking related issues.
34th Floor, UBN Tower
10 Jalan P Ramlee
50250 Kuala Lumpur
Customer Service Forms Available on Citibank Website
The bank offers a Feedback Form for you to share your feedback and suggestions with the bank. However, the bank mentions not to share any confidential information through this form. Your feedback/suggestion will be acknowledged as early as possible.
Citibank offers a number of modes for the customers to reach the bank staff and seek assistance on their queries. Also, the bank encourages its customers to share feedback so they can provide better customer satisfaction..