If you are in a financial crunch then taking a personal loan or personal financing would be a practical solution. Personal loans can help you bridge the gap between your finances and expenses.
Best Personal Loans for Quick Cash
Here is a list of personal loans that offer you quick access to cash: Compare & apply
|Personal Loan||Interest Rate||Tenure||Processing Fee||Min. Income Required||Max. Loan Amount||For More Info.|
|RHB Easy-Pinjaman Ekspres||From 8.18% p.a.||5 Years||NA||RM1500 p.m.||RM150,000|
|Mach IOU Personal Loan||From 12% p.a.||2 to 5 years||NA||RM3,000 p.m.||RM250,000|
|Hong Leong Personal Loan||From 9.0%||2 to 7 years||NA||RM2,000 p.m.||RM100,000|
|Alliance Cashfirst Personal Loan||From 8.38% p.a||7 years||NA||RM3,000 p.m.||RM150,000|
|HSBC Amanah Personal Financing-i||From 10.5% p.a||1 to 7 years||NA||RM3,000 p.m.||RM150,000|
What documents do I need to prepare for Quick Cash Personal Loan
For Salaried Employee
- Photocopy of NRIC/MyKad (both sides).
- The latest EA Form.
- Consecutive three months bank statements.
- Last six months’ payslips to show salary credit.
- Photocopy of NRIC (both front and back).
- Latest six months’ salary slip.
- Last 6 months EPF statement.
- Photocopy of the Business Registration form.
How to apply for Personal Loans?
You can apply for the personal loans in the following ways:
- Visit the bank’s nearest branch and submit the application form with the necessary documents.
- Apply Personal Loan Online: Go through the official website of the bank and apply for the loan online. You’d be required to complete the online application form and submit it along with the required supporting documents.
With the quick approval personal loans, you can acquire the needed funds to meet pressing expenses but make sure you choose a loan amount that is not only affordable but has the right tenure as well. This will ensure you get affordable instalments that you can repay on time.