RHB Malaysia offers Pensioner Personal Financing-i plan for the pensioners of the Malaysian government services. The scheme facilitates funds on a quicker basis. Let’s know more about it:
- The profit rate for the scheme is 5.25% p.a.
- Guarantor not required.
|Profit Rate||5.25% p.a. (flat rate basis)|
|Loan Tenure||Up to 10 years|
|Minimum Gross Pension Payment||RM750 per month|
|Minimum Financing/Loan Amount||RM5,000|
|Islamic or Conventional||Islamic|
|Approval Duration||Fast approval|
- Repayment tenure of up to 10 years or until the age of 70 years.
- Obtain a financing amount of up to RM100,000.
- No need to provide a guarantor or a collateral.
- No penalty will be charged for early settlement.
Fees and Charges
|Stamp Duty Charges||Nominal amount of RM10 for each document as per the Stamp Duty Act 1949 (Revised in 1989)|
|Brokerage Charges||RM30 for each application|
|Takaful Contribution||Based on the financing amount, customer’s age, and financing tenure|
|Age Criterion||Minimum age: 40 years|
- 2 photocopies of MyKad (Front and back)
- 2 photocopies of ‘Kad Pesara Kerajaan Malaysia’ (Malaysian Government’s Pension Card) or ‘Kad Pesara Tentera’ (Military Retirement Card)
- 1 photocopy of Penyata Pencen (JPA)/Lejar Pesara (JHEV) (Pension Statement)
- 2 photocopies of RHBIB Savings Account Passbook/Statement (Mandatory for a new customer)
- Redemption Statement of other banks/FIs (If applicable)
How to Apply?
You can consider RHB Personal Financing-i if you are a pensioner and you are looking for funds. The scheme can be an option if you are looking for a plan that provides instant approval and competitive profit rate.
Q. Can pensioners from army services apply for the personal financing scheme?
A. Yes, the scheme caters to all government pensioners including applicants from army services and other government ministries, agencies and departments.
Q. Can I make an advance payment?
A. For this facility, you are allowed to make an advance payment or excess payment apart from your set monthly repayment.
Q. Do I need to take a takaful cover?
A. Yes, a takaful cover is mandatory for this plan.
Q. From where can I get a takaful cover?
A. You can obtain a takaful cover from any of the takaful operators listed by the bank or you can choose any legitimate takaful operate. If your takaful operator is listed in the bank’s panel, your payable contribution for the plan will be directly deducted from your facility amount before disbursement.
Q. How should I make my monthly repayment?
A. Your monthly repayment will be directly deducted from your pension proceeds attributed to the pensioner’s account.
Q. How should I inform the bank regarding my changed contact details?
A. You can inform the customer support centre by calling 03-9206 8118 or 03-9206 8228.
Q. Where can I register my complaint about the product or the bank’s services?
A. You can write an email to firstname.lastname@example.org to register your complaint or you can also speak to a bank representative via telephone: 03 9206 8118 or 082 276 118.