The Standard Chartered Quick Cash EDGE Personal Loan offers you fixed interest rates that are practical and affordable. You can get low minimum instalments and as the name suggests, you can get this personal loan approved quickly.
|Interest Rate (p.a.)||Starting from 6.99% p.a.|
|Loan Tenure||15 years|
|Min. monthly income||RM2,000|
|Min. Loan Amount||RM2,000|
This personal loan offers low fixed interest rates starting from a flat rate of 0.583% per month. The financing rate offered by the bank may differ based on your eligibility, loan amount approved, and tenure chosen.
Top Reasons to take Standard Chartered Quick Cash EDGE Personal Loan
- You can enjoy flat and fixed interest rates starting as low as 0.583% per month based on your loan amount and loan period.
- You can get funds up to a maximum of RM250,000 if you meet the bank’s requirements.
- You do not need any guarantor or collateral as this personal loan is unsecured funding.
- You can opt for a long tenure with this personal loan that ranges from 12 months up to 60 months.
- You can settle the loan fully before the maturity date without paying any additional fee.
Fees and Charges
|Fee Details||Fees and Charges|
|Processing Fee||No charge|
|Early Settlement Fee||No charge|
- Nationality: The basic eligibility criteria for Standard Chartered Quick Cash EDGE Personal Loan imposed by most banks in Malaysia require you to be a Malaysian citizen or a permanent resident.
- Age: The age criteria would start from a minimum 21 years up to maximum 65 years.
- Income: The income criteria would be around RM24,000 on a monthly basis.
What documents do I need to prepare for Standard Chartered Quick Cash EDGE Personal Loan Application?
- Copy of NRIC (both sides)
- Salary Slip (1 Months) and Bank Statement (1 Month) or Latest EPF Statement or Latest Borang BE (full submission to LHDN)
Self Employed Applicants
- Copy of NRIC (both sides)
- Bank Statement (6 Months) and Business Registration Form 9, 24, 49 or Latest EPF Statement or Latest Borang B (full submission to LHDN)
How to Apply For Standard Chartered Quick Cash EDGE Personal Loan?
- You can download the application form on available on the bank website. Fill the form and carry it along with the mandatory documents to the nearest branch. You can call the hotline at 1300 800 888 for any information and guidance in applying for this loan.
- You can complete the contact form available on the bank website after which a bank representative will contact you as soon as possible.
- You could also visit the nearest Standard Chartered branch and initiate the loan application.
Q. Is it easy to get this personal loan approved and disbursed?
A. Yes. The loan process is quite easy and quick as long as you meet the criteria imposed by the bank for this loan. If your application form, documents and other details are suitable, your loan will be processed smoothly.
Q: How early can I settle the loan before the maturity date?
A. There is no time limitation imposed by the bank if you want to settle your loan fully before the loan tenure expires. However, you need to provide a written notice to the bank as to when you will settle the loan fully at least 1 month in advance. Your early settlement amount would include all accumulated, but unpaid fees, charges and interest based on your loan details.
Q. What would happen if I am not able to pay my monthly instalment amount?
A. If you do not pay your monthly instalments on time, you have to pay a late payment fee which is calculated at 1% p.a. on your outstanding dues. This interest is additional and will be calculated on a daily basis until you pay your dues.
Q. Whom should I contact if I feel I cannot make my monthly payments on time?
A. If you have any difficulty in making loan repayments due to a change in your circumstances or any other reason, you need to contact the bank immediately without delay to discuss alternative payment methods.
Q. What do I need to do if my contact details change?
A. You can contact the bank at 1300 888 888 or (603) 7711 8888 to inform of any change in your contact details.
|Read More on Standard Chartered Personal Loans|