With the UOB Debit Card campaign, the bank has been promoting cashless transactions and the use of UOB Debit Card by rewarding you for using your UOB Debit Card.
Debit Card Promotion Mechanics
- Spend a minimum of RM5 on your debit card transactions.
- The eligible transactions are the payments made to buy goods and services.
- Make a minimum of 15 transactions in a month.
- Get 10% cashback on the total spend of the month.
|Participating Months||Total Amount Paid/Month|
|1 April 2018-30 April 2018||RM30,000|
|1 May 2018-31 May 2018||RM30,000|
|1 June 2018-30 June 2018||RM30,000|
Promotion Start & End Date
The promotion commenced on 15 February 2018 and ends on 30 June 2018.
Debit Card Promotion Terms & Conditions
- The cashback is capped at RM50 per month per cardmember and is capped to a total of RM250 per cardholder throughout the duration of the campaign.
- Cashback is rewarded on a first-come, first-serve basis.
- The bank does not inform any customer if they are eligible for cashback.
- When cashback is awarded, the card account must be active and valid.
- A transaction is considered eligible for the promotion only if it reflects in the UOBM system as done within the promotion period.
Q. How do I register myself for the promotion?
A. You don’t have to explicitly register for the promotion.
Q. What is the maximum cashback given throughout the campaign?
A. The maximum cashback given throughout the campaign is RM135,000.
Q. Is the amount spent on online purchases eligible for the promotion?
A. Yes. The amount spent on online purchases, paid using your UOB Debit Card is eligible to get the benefits of the promotion.
Q. How is the eligibility calculated for debit cards associated with a joint account?
A. For a joint account, each member will be given a separate debit card. All the eligible transactions made by these debit cards will be combined to check the eligibility for the cashback.
Q. Do ATM transactions qualify for the promotion?
A. No. ATM transactions are not part of the eligible transactions for the promotion.